Wednesday, May 9, 2012

4th qtr Blog 1 Reflection

    I am also very happy this quarter, as I was last quarter, with my blog grades.  The grade that I recieved for 3rd quarter was another high A.  There is no better feeling than seeing your hard work pay off which has now happened twice and hopefully will happen one more time.  All that you have to do is put together quality posts that makes sense and you will meet all of the requirements, giving you a good grade. 
    Something that has suprised me was the fact that I have actually started to like the books that I have chosen off of the Read for a Lifetime list.  From the first book that I chose, I have been increasingly interested in each of the following 2 books.  This fourth and final book already looks super cool!
    For the final quarter of my junior year I chose to read "Hold Me Closer, Necromancer" by Lish McBride.  So far it looks to be kind of a creepy book.  I don't really know how it is going to turn out but I like how it keeps you guessing even from the beginning.  I am looking forward to finishing this book as soon as possible so that I can figure out all of these mysteries.

No comments:

Post a Comment